This role is an essential piece to the success of growing the count of participating partner organizations as well as the satisfaction of all services provided by FoundCGP. The Partner Acquisition Manager will be primarily responsible for identifying, recruiting and securing new organization job orders to be filled by in-house support staff.
Candidates must have strong communication and organization skills, while being able to function in a highly demanding market. Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following credentials:
- 5+ years of Professional Experience, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Successful Track Record in Sales, Client Acquisition and Account Management
- Articulate, Problem Solver, High-Energy, Strong Presentation Skills
- Experience Developing and Managing Direct Reports
- History of Task Completion, Project Execution and Outcome Success
Responsibilities & Tasks:
The following is a breakdown of tasks expected to be completed during one’s time in this position. Performance evaluations to identify future coaching needs are completed on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Competent in all FoundCGP Process, Services and Mission
- Recruitment of Prospective Partner Organizations
- Weekly Procurement of New Partnership Job Orders
- Partner with Cross-Functional Team Members in Placement of Staff Members
- Support Brand Awareness, Networking Initiatives & Marketing Efforts
- Manage and Complete all Secondary Project Assignments
FoundCGP believes in providing employees with competitive compensation and routinely reviews market value; FoundCGP reviews each employee’s past education and work experience to provide the most competitive package.
- Compensation is salary based
- Position is bonus eligible based on Procurement of new Partner Organizations
- Employee receives Paid Time Off as well as Nationally Mandated Holiday time
- Eligible for Enrollment in Company Health Insurance and Retirement Programs
The Partner Acquisition Manager (PAM) is a member of the Partner Organizations Department. This role reports to the leadership team at FoundCGP and will be expected to work in partnership with all secondary reports as well as cross-functional team members.