This role is an important piece to the execution of Owner Connect Business Development services for all assigned partnerships within the outsourced OC BDC department.
Prospective candidates must have strong communication and presentation skills, while being able to function in a highly demanding market. Potential applicants must demonstrate the following credentials:
- Proven experience in a performance-based position, preferably over the phone
- Ability to navigate relevant computer programs (i.e. CRM, Excel, E-Mail)
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
Responsibilities & Tasks:
An effective Business Development Center Agent must be an excellent communicator and have strong people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- Contact potential customers regarding interest in dealership vehicle opportunity
- Answer questions about products and services we offer
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and generate interest
- Direct prospects to the sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Generate interest, create value for coming into the store for sales or service appointment
Owner Connect believes in providing employees with competitive compensation and routinely review market value; Owner Connect reviews each employee’s past education and work experience to provide the most competitive package.
- Compensation is paid hourly
- Position is bonus eligible based on Performance
- Employee receives Paid Time Off as well as Nationally Mandated Holiday time
- Healthcare Options are available
The Business Development Center Agent is a member of the Owner Connect Outsourced BDC Partnerships department and reports to the Director/Manager of the BDC.